Charles M. Maring, II
Charles has been practicing personal injury and workers' compensation law since graduating from Marquette University Law School. During law school Charles participated in internships at the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Wisconsin Department of Justice, as well as clerking for a law firm practicing personal injury and workers' compensation law. Charles also competed in the National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition in San Diego, California. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and the Wisconsin Bar Association.
Charles graduated cum laude from the University of Wisconsin—Eau Claire in 2007 and was awarded the Dagny Midelfort Book Award for excellence in the study of Latin. He graduated from Marquette Law School in 2011 and was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for excellent achievement in the study of trial advocacy.
- Illinois Bar, 2011
- Wisconsin Bar, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2014
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar, 2015
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI, May 2011, J.D.
- The University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, 2007, B.A. English, cum laude
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Trial Advocacy, Marquette University Law School, 2010
- Dagny Midelfort Book Award for Excellence in Latin, The University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire Department of Foreign Languages, 2007
- Dean’s List, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association