Francis M. Brady
Francis M. Brady graduated from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, in 1978 and from Loyola Law School, Chicago, in 1981. He commenced his practice in Bloomington Illinois after being admitted to the Illinois Bar in November of 1981 representing a variety of litigants in civil and criminal matters ranging from misdemeanors to personal injury, breach of contract, employment disputes, and civil rights. He has tried cases to jury and bench verdict before the State and Federal Courts and prosecuted appeals in those same systems.
In January 1990, he came to Chicago where he concentrated his practice in the defense of Illinois Business against Workers’ Compensation claims. Along with John Connolly and Beverly Masuda, Frank launched, in May 1997, the law firm of Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C., dedicated to the interests of employers not only in Workers’ Compensation cases but across a broad spectrum.
- Illinois, 1981
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1981, J.D.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, 1975-78, B.A.
- Tulane University of New Orleans, 1974-75
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV-Preeminent Rating
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, 2016
- Illinois Super Lawyers, 2005-2013
- Chicago's Top Rated Lawyers