Ivan Nieves joined Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C. in July 2010. Ivan joined the firm with nine years of workers' compensation experience, having litigated cases before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, at various venues, as well as in the Circuit and Appellate Courts.
- Illinois, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2000
- University of Illinois College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, May 2000, J.D.
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, May 1996, B.A. History, Honors: Senior Thesis
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Puerto Rican Bar Association of Illinois, Member