James M. Magiera
James M. Magiera is an associate at Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C. focusing on the defense of workers' compensation matters before the Illinois Worker's Compensation Commission. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Magiera handled Illinois Workers' Compensation and Civil Litigation matters for five years. He has litigated cases before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, as well as the Circuit and Appellate Courts.
- Illinois, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2008
- John Marshall Law School, Illinois, 2008, J.D.
- Columbia University, New York, 2005, B.A. Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as an "Emerging Lawyer" by Leading Lawyers Magazine, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association