Jeffrey R. Gibellina
Jeff Gibellina is an associate at Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C. focusing on Workers’ Compensation defense. Jeff externed for a federal judge and clerked for an insurance defense firm in Chicago for two years while attending law school at DePaul University. Upon graduation, he was hired as staff counsel at a third party benefits administration company in Schaumburg, Illinois.
At DePaul University, Jeff Gibellina made the Dean’s List multiple times, received a CALI award, and was both a staff writer and board member for the Journal of Health Care Law.
- Illinois, 2013
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, May 2013, J.D.
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, May 2006, B.A.
- Legislating Around the Supreme Court’s Holding that Prescriber-identifying Data is Commercial Speech, 14 DePaul J. Health Care L. 341.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association, Member