Mark F. Vizza
Mark F. Vizza is an experienced trial lawyer with more than 30 years of experience in the preparation and defense of Illinois workers' compensation, employer liability matters, retalitory discharge, civil litigation and fraud investigation.
Mr. Vizza has substantial workers' compensation experience having practiced before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, Illinois Circuit, as well as U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois.
Mr. Vizza has tried multiple cases before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, and has also successfully prosecuted cases through and including the Circuit Court of Illinois and the Illinois Appellate Court.
Mr. Vizza has served as an Arbitrator for the Cook County Mandatory Arbitration Program and for various Insurance Companies in uninsured and underinsured motorist claims.
Mr. Vizza Served on the Board of Directors for the Chicago Legal Clinic and served as an investigator for the Judicial Evaluation Committee of the Chicago Bar Association
- Carla Rients v. Vactor Manufactoring
- David Van de Warker v. Vactor Manufacturing
- Cynthia Lee Rust v. Associated Labor of America
- Susan Heaton v. Staples
- Jeannette Stephens v. Federal Signal Corporation
- Dean Benoit v. Crown, Cork & Seal
- Bronislawa Stekala v. ABM
- Leigh Hinrichs v. Vactor Manufacturing
- Jerry Pratt v. Vactor Manufacturing
- Orlando Mendoza v. Bear Cartage and Intermodal, Inc.
- Teresa Radzik v. ABM Janitorial Services
- Susan Davis vs. American Heritage Protection
- Barry A. Clarke vs. Professional Transportation
- David Bratcher v. Proviso East High School District 209
- Emma Martin v. Addus Health
- Wuttke v. Aldi Foods
- Rotoloni v. Balmoral Park
- Illinois, 1981
- Federal Trial Bar, 1981
- Federal District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1981
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1981
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, 1981, J.D.
- DePaul University College of Commerce, 1978, B.S.C.
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent Rating Martindale-Hubble
- Certificate of Commendation, Illinois Department of Law Enforcement, 1985
- Certificate of Commendation, Illinois Division of Criminal Investigation, 1985
- Brother Rice High School Hall of Fame, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Legal Clinic, Board of Directors