Matthew P. Sheriff
Matthew P. Sheriff is a Partner with more than 20 years of experience in the defense of workers’ compensation and civil liability matters.
Mr. Sheriff has trial experience practicing before the Illinois Worker’s Compensation Commissions throughout Illinois, as well as in the Cook County Circuit Court, DuPage County Circuit Court, and Kane County Circuit Court.
Mr. Sheriff has tried multiple cases before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission and has had a number of jury trials before the Illinois Circuit Court of Cook County. Mr. Sheriff has also argued before the Appellate Court of Illinois.
- Illinois, 1994
- Missouri, 1993
- Washington University School of Law, St Louis, Missouri, 1993, J.D.
- University of Iowa, 1990, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Certified Cook County Mandatory Arbitrator