Nicholas A. Rubino
Nicholas A. Rubino is an associate in the workers’ compensation department. He came to the firm after representing petitioners in workers’ compensation matters and plaintiffs in civil matters. Before coming to Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C., Mr. Rubino tried cases at the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, in the Cook County Circuit Court system, and handled appeals matters in both workers’ compensation and personal injury in the Illinois Appellate Court.
In addition to traditional legal work, over the past two years, he was an adjunct professor at the DePaul College of Law and coached the National Moot Court Mock Trial Team. While in law school, at the University of Minnesota, he competed as a member of the school's mock trial teams. In law school, he was named the "Best Advocate" in the Texas Young Lawyers Association Regional Tournament. At the University of Minnesota, he was named both as an All-Region and then All-Nation Lawyer at the American Mock Trial Association National Tournament.
- Illinois, 2012
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 2012, J.D.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2009, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Sociology
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association, Member and Past Speaker
- Adjunct Professor, DePaul College of Law, 2014-2016
- Research Acknowledgement, Understanding Products Liability Law (Second Edition), Ottley, Bruce L. and Lasso, Rogelio A., 2013.