Noah P. Hamann
Partner – Bloomington/Normal
Prior to joining Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C., Noah worked as claims counsel at a major insurance company for two years where he gained invaluable exposure to the industry. His experience there was followed by a position as an associate at a Chicagoland firm representing mortgage lenders and other financial institutions.
Noah has also volunteered with Chicago Legal Advocacy for Incarcerated Mothers in addition to holding several clerking positions in diverse areas of law prior to graduating from law school.
- Pamela Shane v. Kelly Services
- Travis Reynolds v Porter Installations
- Margaret Rappe v. Sharon Healthcare Woods
- Mark Karnes v Wright Tree Service
- Illinois, 2008
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois, 2008, J.D.
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, 2004, B.S. - Mass Communication
Professional Associations and Memberships
- McLean County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association