Peter J. Stavropoulos
Peter J. Stavropoulos is an experienced trial lawyer with over 10 years of experience, nearly all of which involves Illinois workers' compensation matters.
Mr. Stavropoulos has substantial workers' compensation experience having practiced before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, Illinois Circuit Court and Appellate Court.
Mr. Stavropoulos has tried multiple cases before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission with great success. Aside from several zero awards, he has even secured an award that resulted in the petitioner owing the respondent a substantial amount of money after the application of a credit to the award.
Mr. Stavropoulos is active member of the Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association and the Hellenic Bar Association.
- Illinois, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1996
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 1996, J.D.
- Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, Illinois, 1992, B.A.
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV-Preeminent Rating
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyer Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Hellenic Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association