Robert J. Winston
Robert Winston is a Partner with Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C., in its Chicago office. He has handled civil litigation matters for 25 years.
He has had more than twenty first chair verdicts to date in favor of the client in the areas of construction, medical malpractice, and premises liability. He also has more than eighty arbitrations to date, tried before the Circuit Court of Cook County and the American Arbitration Association.
Mr. Winston received his undergraduate degree in History in 1980 from Ohio State University, and his law degree in 1984 from the Ohio State University College of Law.
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1985
- Illinois, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- Ohio, 1984
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, 1984, J.D.
- Ohio State University, Ohio, 1980, B.A. History, Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Construction, Medical Negligence, and Products Liability Sections, Member
- Circuit Court of Cook County
- American Arbitration Association