Surabhi Saraswat joined Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C. as an associate in 2011. Prior to joining the firm, Surabhi gained over four years of experience handling Illinois Workers' Compensation and Civil Litigation matters. She has appeared on behalf of her clients in the Circuit Courts of Cook, DuPage, Will and Lake County. She has also successfully tried several matters before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
Surabhi received her bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida in 2002 and her law degree from the Chicago-Kent School of Law in 2005. Surabhi is admitted to practice before the Illinois Bar and the U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois as a trial attorney.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- Illinois, 2006
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois, May 2005, J.D.
- University of Florida , Gainesville, Florida, May 2002, B.S.
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as an "Emerging Lawyer" by Leading Lawyers Magazine, 2014-2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Indian Bar Association
- Network of Indian Professionals
- 2011 Community Outreach Chair
- Featured in Cambridge Who’s Who